Monday, January 25, 2010

Fking Walmart!


So I went to Walmart nearly a year ago and got a PC that's kicking some serious ass.

But when we got it we also installed what teh Walmart Representative said was "the Most State of the Art Graphics Card you can get".

LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I knew from the begining I wasn't gonna get anything like that but HE LIED TO MY FACE!!!

Only now do I feel like I should have slapped him for it. MY PC is getting older and my games are running slower. New cards could cost anywhere from 200-500 and The Nvidia page itself desrcibes my puny 8500 GT as a "non-gamer,business worker card"

I PLAY ALL THE NEW GAMES AND TRY TO LIE TO MYSELF THAT I CAN SET ANTIALAISING TO 18x WUTH FULL SHADOWS AND HIGH TEXTURES.

I can't even play Oblivion comfortably with this. It's so Sad.

I wanna go there and steal a 295 GTX right from their shelves just for lying to me. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment