Monday, October 5, 2009

"Taiga Quiz" Answers.

In hopes to attract google audience, I have writen down the answers to Fate/Hallow Ataraxia's Taiga Quiz that is said to hold the illusive Rider Bath Scene CG.

Need to know;
*The Game is a Ero-Game by Type-Moon, and is something of a sequal to Fate/Stay Night but mostly a fan disk.
*The CG is illusive to most players as it involves a Commen Knowledge/Fate Trivia quiz that most English players cant read.
*I only wrote down the first few Katakana/Kanji of each question and answer and I don't have all the answers to every question since I'm lazy and some pop up rarely that I couldn't answer correctly.
*When meeting Taiga on the 4th Day in Einzbernz castle she will present you with 3 choices, all of which innitiate a quiz with different questions and answer, I will refer to each as a Tier. The questions being Q and answers being A.
(My font will be Mika-chan PB and it should show up the Japanese lettering
KEEP IN MIND I WROTE THESE IN A HURRY SO SOME SHAPES MIGHT BE OFF, just go with what looks close.)
Top Tier
Q1//A1; でA//AGI
Q2//A2; 夂大朿//大
Q3//A3; ァ-//キ
You have to get at least 5 right but I'll answer more later since it's late.
PS: I WANT COMMENTS >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment